Are you ready to watch the most fabulous pageant show this November?
Hot guys and beautiful men-in-drag will vie for the titles of Mr. & Ms. Fratpad, and you're invited to watch the competition live on November 28 at the Kaban ng Hiyas Hall, 3F Mandaluyong City (moved from Mandaluyong City Gymnasium.) Program starts at 7PM.
For tickets, contact Francis at 0917-860-8244.
P100 - General Admission ticket
P200 - Patron ticket
Purchasing a ticket grants you a seat to the competition and coronation night. All proceeds will help benefit LoveYourself to continue providing free and confidential HIV testing in Metro Manila.
A Night To Remember
21 contestants will strut and pose in three costume segments, and engage in a battle of wits in the question-and-answer stages.
- Creative wear: With the theme of "Celestial," contestants will wear heavenly costumes inspired by the sun, moon, stars, planets and even the universe.
- Resort wear: Contestants will be provided identical resort wear but they can put their own breezy stamp through their poses and walks.
- Formal wear: Contestants put on their formal best in tuxedos and gowns.
Top 6 Q&A
A total of 12 semifinalists - 6 for each competition - will move on to the first question-and-answer portion.
Top 3 Q&A
A single question will decide who among the 6 finalists - 3 for each competition -- will win the titles of Mr. & Ms. Fratpad.
Star Performances and Production
In between the glitz and glamour, you can watch breathtaking performances from the following pop singers and dance acts, with music beats provided by DJ Toy Armada, host gowns by Eric Delos Santos and show direction by JL Lapus.
Jimmy Marquez of Star in a Million
Leah Patricio of The Voice
Music by DJ Toy
Host gowns by Eric Delos Santos
Show direction by JL Lapus
Coronation and duties
The Mr. & Ms. Fratpad will not only win cash prizes, but also carry out their duties as Ambassadors of Self-Worth, including appearing in LoveYourself campaigns and helping promote positivity, empowerment and safer sex practices among the communities most affected by HIV and AIDS.
Fratpad is a LoveYourself project that provides HIV awareness and testing to clans of men who have sex with men, and other similar groups.
Alternative ticket sales
You may purchase tickets in three ways:
- Contact Francis at 0917-860-8244.
- Purchase at LoveYourslef Anglo or LoveYourself Hub (RITM Satellite Clinic) when you visit and avail free HIV testing. Just inquire from the clinic coordinator in each clinics.
- Purchase tickets from candidates. The candidate with the highest ticket sales will be awarded the Darling of the Crowd on pageant night. You may choose to support these participating clans:
- Francisco Amazing Talents
- Fresh Men University
- Gwapitos Family
- Men's Exclusive
- One Bacardi
- Pinoy Bi Closet
- Trippers Philippines Inc.
- Ybanez Hunks and Beauties