Congratulations for deciding that now is the right time -- ang tamang panahon -- to get tested during LoveYourself's free HIV screening day on November 29. Before anything else, make sure you register to ensure a slot.
On the day itself, proceed to Victoria Court North EDSA between 10AM to 7PM. You are encouraged to print the map below or save the photo on your mobile phone for reference. Read on for more details on how to get to the location.
Victoria Court North EDSA 3 Don Vicente Ang Street, Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Metro Manila
From Balintawak LRT-1 Station
- It is a 15-20 minute walk from Balintawak LRT-1 Station on the Monumento-bound lane of EDSA.
- Walk past the Balintawak cloverleaf. Don Vicente Ang will be the fifth corner after the cloverleaf.
- Alternately, you can take a bus bound for the Monumento direction and get off at the street right before Toyota Balintawak. A big Victoria Court sign can be found at the entrance of the road.
- Take a public transportation vehicle along the Makati-bound lane of EDSA.
- Get off at the footbridge beside Philippine Business Bank, just before Honda Cars Caloocan.
- Take the footbridge and walk towards the Monumento-bound side of EDSA and head towards Monumento. Don Vicente Ang will be the first street on the right, just before Toyota Balintawak. A big Victoria court sign can be found at the entrance of the road.
From MRT North Avenue Station/SM North/Trinoma
- Take a public transportation vehicle along the Monumento-bound lane of EDSA.
- Get off at the street right before Toyota Balintawak, which is located a few blocks after the Balintawak cloverleaf. A big Victoria Court sign be found at the entrance of the road.
- Alternatively, you can take the jeep and have yourself dropped off at Roosevelt station (LRT-1 terminus) and take the train to Balintawak station. It is one station away. From there, please follow the instructions above in "From Balintawak LRT-1 station".
Don Vicente Ang is the street just before Toyota Balintawak.
Search for "Victoria Court North EDSA" on the Google Maps app or website to get a detailed map of the vicinity.