We are looking for an Administration and Finance Officer. Details below.
Organization: Loveyourself (VINN Advocacy for the LGBT-MSM), Inc.
Position: Administration and Finance Officer
Contract: One Year
Indicative Start Date: 18 August 2014 (Monday)
Office: Makati City
1. Provides support to the leaders of the organization (Loveyourself, Inc.) by performing administrative tasks, including, executing, organizing, systematizing tasks and processes, in the day-to-day operations and projects of the organization
2. Provides support to the leaders of the organization by carrying out secretarial tasks including preparation of check disbursement, coordinating and following up on reimbursement and liquidation reports, and recording all financial transactions
3. Coordinate, provide and obtain required information in a tactful manner
4. Assists in coordinating event space and provide logistical support, arranging for food and beverage, arranging for audiovisual equipment, ordering or buying supplies for trainings and special events
5. Prepare invitation letters for partner organizations
6. Check if all MOU (memorandum of understanding) or MOA (memorandum of agreement) are updated
7. Attend to government requirements (BIR, SEC, DSWD)
8. Perform other functions as assigned by the Executive Director
1. Education: A college degree in any of the Social Sciences (e.g. Psychology, Development Studies, etc.) with a background in Accounting and Finance is preferred
2. Work experience: Has at least 6 months to 1 year experience of work similar to job function stated. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
3. Other professional skills: fluent in Filipino and English, effectively communicates in English (oral and written), knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
4. Other desirable qualities: willing to learn and highly trainable, can work with minimal supervision, can work well with a team, and with leadership potential
Loveyourself is an equal opportunity employer and highly encourages applicants from the gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender community who have experience in non-profit and community development work.