ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
As a Treatment Hub Physician, you will be expected to perform the following functions:
1. Manage medical conditions of adult HIV patients enrolled at the treatment hub.
2. Referral of complicated cases to the appropriate specialists/centers.
3. Provision of documents like clinical abstracts and medical certificates to patients, as well as forms required by relevant institutions like DOH and Philhealth.
4. Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by the treatment hub and LoveYourself admin.
5. Undergo training required by the treatment hub to further your knowledge and skills regarding HIV management.
6. Report for duty on your assigned clinic schedule and provide advance notice of your inability to do so.
FAIR HIRING POLICY
LoveYourself Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and highly encourages applicants from the gay, bisexual, and transgender community who have experience in non-profit and community development work.
Interested applicants should submit an expression of interest (EOI) letter for the position they desired together with the applicant’s CV/resume, via e-mail to email@example.com and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 15, 2017 (Saturday), 5:00 pm (PH time), addressed to Mr. Ronivin G. Pagtakhan, Executive Director of LoveYourself Inc. Technical review of documents will be done and the most qualified applicant will be contracted by LoveYourself Inc.